How to save printer’s ink?
Published on March 22, 2010
Are you spending too much money printing? If you have an inject printer, then you may spending extra money for printing. Printers’ cartridges are very expensive for any type of inject printer. I will give you some tips how to save some money when you print.
- Most printers have an econoMode (save toner.) you must enable that option to save ink. To enable the option go to the printers’ properties, select finishing.
- If you are printing from the web, DO NOT print the whole page. Highlight what part you need and when you print pick the selection option.
- If you have a three pages document and you just want to print the second page, leave the second page on the screen and select print current page.
- Another option is if you DO NOT print the document. You can create a PDF document and submit it by e-mail. To do that you need to install a PDF printer driver. Instead of select your current printer, you select the PDF printer which will ask you for a file name.
- Also, inject printers are most expensive than Laser printers. However, Laser printers cost more to purchase, but at the end you save more with the ink and it is faster.
|Latest News -- Videos -- News Archives -- Videos Archives -- Free downloads|